Why Northwest Catholic?
Today’s students become tomorrow’s leaders at Northwest Catholic High School. As Connecticut’s premier co-ed, Catholic, college preparatory school, Northwest Catholic provides a welcoming yet challenging environment that gives students a place to excel and belong as they discover their own potential.
From our rigorous academic curriculum, to our exceptional athletic teams, to our inspiring student life and character-building activities, Northwest Catholic provides opportunities for all students to learn and grow in a remarkable educational setting, grounded in Catholic faith and moral values.
Northwest Catholic’s diverse student body, expert faculty and staff, and forward-looking philosophies make it the ideal place for tomorrow’s leaders to prepare for success in our evolving global society.
Northwest Catholic High School is the place for motivated students to pursue spiritual, academic and physical excellence. The school:
- Values diversity. 79% of students are Roman Catholic and 23% are students of color.
- Emphasizes academics. AP and honors-level courses are part of the rigorous curriculum.
- Wins big. Sports teams are extremely competitive, ranked highly within the state.
- Helps students grow. Campus life, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities help uncover and develop individual talents and skills.
- Nurtures faith. Students are encouraged to explore and develop their faith through prayer and service to others.
- Invests in the future. Facility and technology updates are changing the way students learn and faculty members teach.
- Preps for success. 98% of 2016 graduates continued their education after graduation.