EverTrue Alumni App for the NWC Community
Access the NWC alumni community on the go with the NWC Alumni app available in the App Store and Google Play store now!
With the app, you can...
- Find and contact other NWC alumni nearby
- Search the directory for classmates and friends
- Filter searches by industry, company, school, range of class years, etc.
- Keep up with NWC news and events in one aggregated stream
- Make your annual gift to NWC through the quick, easy, and secure mobile giving page.
The app is currently available for all iOS and Android devices. Download today!
Important note: The Northwest Catholic Alumni App is only available to NWC alumni. Information contained within the app will never be shared with third parties. In order to access the app, Northwest Catholic must have your current email address on file. If you are unable to autheticate, please contact Patricia Walsh for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can use the Northwest Catholic EverTrue community?
- Any Northwest Catholic alum may use it! Your information is protected, and only NWC constituents may access it.
Which devices support EverTrue?
- The EverTrue platform is currently available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices. For iOS, we support the 5 and higher operating systems. For Android we support back to OS 2.3.
How do I get EverTrue on my mobile device?
- Search for "EverTrue" in the Apple App store or the Google Play store. Once you have downloaded the app and open it, you will be prompted to search for your community. Type in “Northwest Catholic” and select the NWC community.
How do I log in once I’ve downloaded EverTrue and selected the "Northwest Catholic" community?
- Please log in with your first and last name, and your email address. If the email address matches what we have on file, you’ll receive an authentication message in your email inbox. Be sure to open the email you receive on the mobile device you used to download the app. Then click “Verify” and it will grant you access to the app!
What if I do not receive a confirmation email?
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, it may mean that we do not have an email address on file for you, or we have a different one. If this is the case, please contact Alumni@nwcath.org to verify your correct email address.
How do I customize my privacy settings or update my contact information?
- Unless you indicate otherwise, all of your contact information will appear on the app; this includes name, street, city, state, country, phone number, email address, education, and place of employment. If you have previously asked that your information remain private, it will not appear in the listing.
- If you find that any of your information requires correction or an update, go to My Profile, then click on “Suggest an Update” at the bottom of your profile. Then, type in any updates you would like to make and click "Send." Please note that it may take up to 2 business days for changes to appear.
- If you wish, you may customize your settings so that particular information will not be viewable by other constituents. If you would like to suppress/hide information in your profile, go to My Profile then click on “Suggest an Update” at the bottom of your profile. Then, type in any updates you would like to make and click "Send." Please note that it may take up to 2 business days for changes to appear.
How do I search for people using the directory?
- Type the name of the person you are seeking in the search box. If you are unsure of the spelling, you may type a few letters in the name, click “Search” and the app will pull a list of possible matches. You also have the option to search by class year by typing a year into the search box.
How do I search for people nearby?
- Click on the “Nearby” tab in the sidebar navigation. A map will appear with pushpins indicating people with addresses in your area. Clicking on one of the pushpins will open that alum’s listing in the directory. You may also click the icon in the top right corner of the map to view a list of people with addresses nearby. To search for an alum in the map feature, click on the search icon on the bottom of the map. Are you traveling and looking to visit Northwest Catholic alums in other cities? You may search for users across the globe by entering any zip code, city, state or country, and the map feature will show you that location along with people in that part of the world. You can also click the filter icon on the map page to narrow your results.
How do I connect using my LinkedIn and/or Facebook account?
- The app allows you to connect and network with other people using LinkedIn. You can also connect using your Facebook account. When you first log in to the app, you will be asked if you would like to connect via LinkedIn and/or Facebook. You may choose one, or both, or neither. Once you are in the app, you can view information that people have included in their LinkedIn and Facebook profiles along with the number of connections you have in common. Anything marked as private in Facebook or LinkedIn remains private. If you are not connected to an alum, you will not see his/her private information or feed, nor will he/she be able to view yours. Don’t forget to list “Northwest Catholic High School” in the education field in your LinkedIn profile, and be sure to join the Northwest Catholic LinkedIn group.
- If you opt not to immediately connect your LinkedIn and Facebook accounts, you may do so at any time by going to “Settings” and clicking on “Manage Accounts.” Likewise, you may disconnect those accounts at any time.
Can I email or call another alum directly from EverTrue?
- Yes. From the “Directory” tab, click on the mail or phone icon at the top someone’s profile to email or call. Phone calls may only be made from devices with phone capability.
Do you have questions not answered here? If so, please contact Patricia Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-236-4221 x138.