Special Giving Opportunities
Occasions arise when there are special projects to be accomplished at Northwest Catholic or when donors wish to remember or honor an individual or group with a gift. Such gifts are most welcome and appreciated. Please click on the appropriate link below for more information and to make a gift securely on-line via credit card. Or, checks payable to Northwest Catholic High School with a note designating the desired project can be sent to the Advancement Office, 29 Wampanoag Drive, West Hartford, CT 06117.
For your consideration, the current special efforts underway are:
- NWC Indians Legacy Scholarship – support this soon-to-be endowed scholarship fund which will benefit NWC students with a scholarship annually in perpetuity as conceived by the Class of ’76 in honor of their 40th Reunion and Northwest Catholic’s original mascot.
- Margaret R. Williamson Scholarship – support the NWC community’s effort to create an endowed scholarship to honor Margie Williamson’s 29 years of service and her legacy at Northwest Catholic
- Fr. Frascadore-South Catholic Scholarship - support the scholarship created in 2015 to honor the extraordinary career of Fr. Henry Frascadore (Principal of South Catholic and President of Northwest Catholic) and the legacy of South Catholic High School
- Adam M. Lawton ’99 Memorial Scholarship – support the effort by classmates and teammates of Adam to continue this annual scholarship in his memory with a goal to reach endowed status in the future
- Nora E. O’Brien ’82 Memorial Scholarship – support the endowed scholarship created by Nora O’Brien’s classmates, family, and friends to help today’s NWC students to “live their dreams,” as Nora did, in her memory
- Michael Tyler ’73 Family Scholarship – support the endowed scholarship created in 2015 to honor the coaching career of former Football Coach Mike Tyler
- Rice Auditorium Seat Naming Opportunity – name a seat in the newly renovated Rice Auditorium in honor or memory of someone special