Statement of Values
* Catholic Education. We cherish quality education rooted in the tradition of the Catholic Church and focused on providing a variety of spiritual, intellectual, social, technological, cultural, and athletic activities that encourage students to develop fully their gifts of mind and body.
* Leadership and Service. We call students to accept the challenges of responsible citizenship, to have compassion for others, and to exercise leadership qualities centered in Gospel values.
* Teaching by Example. We want to attract and retain outstanding faculty and administrators who will foster a love of learning among our students and who will serve as role models in their lives.
* Student Diversity. Our diverse student body is a real strength that plays a significant role in the overall educational process.
* Respect. We are dedicated to providing a caring, disciplined, and safe school environment that fosters respect for oneself and for others.
* Personal Identity. We will strive to maintain our school at a size that enables all students to be recognized and appreciated, and to know that they belong.
* Community. We are committed to maintaining a strong sense of community, centered in faith and embracing students, parents, administrators, faculty, staff, alumni/ae, and friends of Northwest Catholic.