Special Giving Opportunities
Occasions arise when there are special projects to be accomplished at Northwest Catholic or when donors wish to remember or honor an individual or group with a gift. Such gifts are most welcome and appreciated. Please click on the appropriate link below for more information and to make a gift securely on-line via credit card. Or, checks payable to Northwest Catholic High School with a note designating the desired project can be sent to the Advancement Office, 29 Wampanoag Drive, West Hartford, CT 06117.
For your consideration, the current special efforts underway are as follows - click on the effort title to learn more or make a gift:
- John P. Scully '73 Memorial Scholarship - support the effort by John's classmates and friends to establish an endowed scholarship at NWC in his memory.
- NWC Indians Legacy Scholarship – support this newly endowed scholarship fund which will benefit NWC students with a scholarship annually in perpetuity as conceived by the Class of ’76 in honor of their 40th Reunion and Northwest Catholic’s original mascot.
- Margaret R. Williamson Scholarship – support the NWC community’s effort to create an endowed scholarship to honor Margie Williamson’s 29 years of service and her legacy at Northwest Catholic
- South Catholic Scholarship - support the scholarship created in 2015 to honor the legacy of South Catholic High School
- Adam M. Lawton ’99 Memorial Scholarship – support the effort by classmates and teammates of Adam Lawton to remember him with this scholarship with the goal to reach endowed status in 2018
- Nora E. O’Brien ’82 Memorial Scholarship – support the endowed scholarship created in Nora O’Brien’s memory by her classmates, family, and friends to help today’s NWC students to “live their dreams,” as Nora did
- Michael Tyler ’73 Family Scholarship – support the endowed scholarship created in 2015 to honor the coaching career of former Football Coach Mike Tyler
- Rice Auditorium Seat Naming Opportunity – name a seat in the newly renovated Rice Auditorium in honor or memory of someone special