Help Send the NWC Class of 2018 Off in Style!!
Planning for the 16th annual parent-sponsored Northwest Catholic Graduation Cruise for the Class of 2018 is well under way. The post-graduation cruise has been a successful tradition, with almost 100% participation from each senior class. It allows the new graduates to celebrate safely, substance-free, off the roads and together as a class one last time.
The post-graduation cruise will be on Wednesday, June 6, 2018 following the graduation ceremony at the Cathedral of St. Joseph. While on the ship, the students will enjoy a tasty food spread and activities and entertainment which includes a whole class raffle. Following the cruise, students will ride the buses back to NWC for a light breakfast in the gym and will claim their raffle prizes.
Although the cost per student for the cruise has not been officially announced, the committee is working diligently to keep the cost the same as in years past ($80). Scholarships are available. For information re: scholarships, please contact Dean of Students Jennifer Montoney.
We are requesting your assistance in raising money which will help keep the cruise cost down. Over the next 3 months the senior class will sponsor several fundraising events to help cover the cost of the post-graduation activities, and several are ready for your participation now. Click on the links below to make secure online payments by credit card visit the Parent Portal for downloadable forms.:
- To purchase a Class of 2018 Lawn Sign, click HERE
- To make a reservation to “Flock a Grad,” click HERE by May 25 - no flocking reservations will be taken after this date
- To donate an item to the Raffle, click HERE
- To make a monetary donation to the Raffle, click HERE
- To make a general monetary donation toward sponsoring a grad, click HERE
As details become available, we’ll share more opportunities to help by attending a Restaurant Fundraising Night, volunteering to help with the post-cruise breakfast, etc. Cruise ticket forms and permission slips are available on the Parent Portal or by clicking on the following links:
- Permission Slip - Graduation Rehearsal
- Permission Slip - Graduation Cruise
- Permission Slip - Senior Outing
- Payment Form
All 3 Permission Slips must be returned to the Main Office, Attn: Mrs. Kennelly.
Thanks for your help in making the post-graduation cruise a success! With your support we hope to have 100% participation in this safe and memorable event. Please reach out to either of us with questions:
- Kim Shea (email@example.com)
- Camille Mogelnicki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kim and Camille
2018 Graduation Cruise Committee Co-Chairs