Pre-HSPT Registration Form
Northwest Catholic High School requires all applicants to take an Entrance Exam, the HSPT (High School Placement Test), as part of the application process. This year Northwest Catholic will be offering the Pre-HSPT for 7th graders interested in attending Northwest Catholic in the Fall of 2019. This exam offers students a way to prepare for the HSPT. Some of the benefits to taking the Pre-HSPT are:
- Students take the Pre-HSPT under similar conditions as the HSPT.
- The exam assesses strengths as well as areas of improvement needed.
- Provides early feedback to identify performance gaps.
- Familiarizes students with HSPT content and structure.
- Students receive the same scoring services offered as the HSPT.
If you are interested in signing up for the Pre-HSPT, which will be given on Saturday, May 12th from 8am-11am, please sign up below. Check-in will begin at 7:30am and the cost for the exam is $15.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact the Admissions Office at 860-236-4221, ext. 140.
We look forward to seeing you on May 12th!
The cost for the Pre-HSPT is $15. If you would like to pay by credit card please do so below. If you would prefer to pay by cash or check, please print off this completed form, attach cash or check made out to "Northwest Catholic High School" and mail it to:
Northwest Catholic High School
Attn: Admissions Office
29 Wampanoag Drive
West Hartford, CT 06117