Join Our Team
High School Latin Teacher (Part Time)
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the ability to differentiate curriculum, teach multiple levels within a department, foster a positive work environment, and be a contributing member of our team. Preference will be given to those who possess strong leadership ability. Prior experience successfully teaching high school Latin preferred.
- Must be a practicing member of a faith community
- Passion for and understanding of his or her field of study
- At least a bachelor’s degree in field or 24 credit hours in the primary content taught
- 12 hours of education classes or a valid state certificate in content area preferred
- Willingness to support high school students in his or her spiritual and intellectual formation
- Willingness to publicly support and live out the values of the Gospel as taught by the Catholic Church
- Willingness to incorporate the above values into instruction at the high school level
- Able to apply current principles, theories, methods, techniques, and strategies pertaining to classroom instruction within his or her area of expertise
- Understanding of, and willingness to use, curriculum design and mapping
- Interest in (and strong ability to use) educational technology in the classroom including the use of 1-1 iPad technology, Smart boards, Apple Classroom, etc.
- 1-3 years’ experience and a Master's Degree preferred
Please fill out an application with the Archdiocese of Hartford’s Center for Catholic Education here: https://www.catholicedaohct.org/catholic-schools/careers/teacher-application-process Also, please send a cover letter, resume, three references, and college transcripts to Mr. Christopher Stuck, Principal at email@example.com
Northwest Catholic High School is searching for a Head Boys Golf Coach(Fall Season). Click HERE for a full job description. Please send a cover letter and resume to Ms. Ashley Mara, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwest Catholic High School has no other employment opportunities at this time.
If interested in a future position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and names, emails, and phone numbers of three references, including most recent supervisor to Principal Mr. Christopher Stuck at email@example.com.
Northwest Catholic High School is a coeducational, diverse, college preparatory school established and maintained in the Catholic educational tradition. It aims to foster a life-orienting faith, at the same pursuing academic excellence, commitment to principles of peace and justice, and service to community on all levels, within a context of awareness of the global dimension of modern life. The school offers an exceptional academic curriculum with numerous AP Courses and a 1-1 iPad program, extremely competitive athletic teams, and a variety of opportunities in the arts and outside activities. Northwest Catholic provides opportunities for all students to learn and grow in a remarkable educational setting, grounded in Catholic faith and moral values. The diverse student body, expert faculty and staff, and forward-looking philosophies make it the ideal place for tomorrow’s leaders to prepare for success in our evolving global society.
In lumine tuo videbimus lumen. In Your light we shall see light.